vrijdag 3 april 2009

The Verdict

JudgeEen: Um, I didn't really like it personally. Was there a joke in there? Was the first line something about daylight savings time? She did have her moments, though. That little part at the end where she said, "I know I do", or "I know I am", or something... yeah, that was kinda cute. My vote would be... NO.

(Oh crap, crap on the heel of my shoe. You are not a friendly man sir!)

JudgeTwee: Yeah, I think she's cute. There's probably a market for that skin and hair combination in... Dublin. <pause> I'm going to... I'm going to vote YES.

(I know I promised you a Birkin JudgeTwee, but I'm not going to be able to come through on that unless I get this record contract. That means your Birkin is all up in JudgeDrie's biz-nass now. Ugh, gross mental picture! Did I just grimace? She said yes... and I think I grimaced. Fan...tastic.)

JudgeDrie: Hmmm, ok. How old are you, Nerdette? 26? So you're still pretty raw for 26. What've you been doing for these past 10 years? It says here you're an engineer? No, you aren't an engineer. By trade? So you were and engineer and now your not? Ok. And what do you do now? Are you a musician? No, obviously not. Well, Nerdette, let me say this: I'm not terribly excited about you. Frankly, you mumbled a bit in the very poor quality clip and I couldn't quite make out the funny parts. However, I think if you get a little help with, you know, the lyrics, bass, and maybe a little vocal coaching you can survive a few more rounds. We'll see you next week, Nerdette. My vote is YES.

(Nice. Don't jump up and down. Sweet.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten