woensdag 27 mei 2009

One Hour Songstress: Jingles written while you wait!

Playing the first live gig of my new "career" (LOL!) in a few days and I should be rehearsing old songs. But no. I can't stop popping out new ones. "Wish I Could Say" is sparsely worded and short. Just me slappin' happy on my Taylor. Written & recorded in an about an hour ("While you wait!")



Leaving for the airport in a couple hours. Gonna feel the good ol' Atlantic under the air under the plane under my seat under my rear for 10 hours. The stuff dreams are made of. No really. I usually totally pass out. Ciao peeps & tweeps!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. And, of course, because I had no idea what "Voorbeeld" means, I think I just posted that without editing. Ah well, garage comments... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well, see it didn't post after all. I'll offer the Cliff Notes version: Pleasantly surprised by your talent. Looking forward to hearing more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen